Our flagship E(x)plory Program since 2012 is a all-year long great feast of science where young scientists (13-20 years old) participate in the largest scientific contest in Poland (5 regional finals, national final called Gdynia E(x)plory Week) accompanied by regional science and technology festivals open to wide public, schools and all the people passionate in new technologies and inventions.
Also, twice a year we invite to participate in E(x)plory Congress where the paths of business, industry and science cross. It is a periodic, opinion-forming meeting of Polish and foreign participants, serving as a platform for discussion over new technology trends and social challenges.
E(x)plory Program Summary 2012-2019:
- 1638 young scientists
- 1179 scientific projects qualified to the contest
- 114 jury members
- 41 events (festivals, congresses)
- almost 30 000 participants
- community of passionates of technology and innovations
- over 100 partners and sponsors
- pool of mentoring programs jointly with selected partners
- 8 editions of the program